Wednesday, May 5, 2010

4 Years Together



Alright, so our 4th anniversary was a week ago....it's been a busy week!

It has been an amazing four years. I still don't know how I got such an amazing husband. He is always so helpful and so thoughtful, putting the kids and me ahead of himself.

For our anniversary this year, I asked for a day away from the kids. So Jacob got a babysitter and we headed up to Park City. Unfortunately, it was snowing, but it was lots of fun anyway. It was relaxing to not have to chase children around! We went to the Olympic Village and walked around the Ski Museum, which was surprisingly interesting. We didn't get to do a tour of the rest of the village due to the blizzard and ice, but we will have to go back and do that another time. Then we went to the outlets and did a little bit of shopping! It was fabulous!




This is a skiing game at the museum. All the best scores belong to Jacob and the line indicating no score belongs to me. I couldn't even keep the ball on the track.

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Happy anniversary!