Saturday, May 15, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking



Above you see my first attempt at digital scrapbooking! At the moment it's quite difficult and far more time consuming than regular scrapbooking, but I think it will pay off in the end. I am not a naturally creative person (despite Jacob's protests otherwise). This way, when I finish a page a realize that it looks ridiculous I can just throw it out without ruining pictures or wasting supplies.

This is definitely going to require a lot of time for me to get good at it. As you can see, I succeeded in creating something, but it's not fabulous and I know there's so much more that can be done with it!

If any of you do digital scrapbooking, please feel free to tell me your tips and tricks!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Lookin good, it's fun once you get the hang of it! I've been putting way more time into photography lately, I really need to catch up with my scarpbooking!

http://jonandem.blogspot.com/search/label/Scrapbooking