Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Learning



One thing I can say for my kids, they definitely keep me on my toes! They are both learning so many new things, I have a hard time keeping up!

Emily's latest accomplishment is learning to climb into the crib. She pushes her toy piano over to it, uses that as a step and then climbs up the bars. Last night I went in to check on her after she had gone to sleep (I knew it would happen sometime)and found an empty bed. She was asleep in the crib. Of course, the contents of the crib were all over the floor, along with a humidifier that had been on top of a cabinet next to the crib.

She would start this right as I'm working on transitioning Edward from our room to the crib. I don't know how I'm going to keep her out of there.

Edward is also learning tons!

Last week he learned to roll from his back to his stomach, he's been able to roll from his stomach to his back from a while. He's pretty mobile for a 4 month old! He doesn't go anywhere fast, but he definitely doesn't stay where I put him.

He has also learned to spit and blow bubbles. Both he and his sister find it vastly amusing. My kids tend to be rather spit covered these days.

No comments: