Just because I wrote about what a good baby Edward is, he is trying to spite me. He has been awful ever since I wrote that post! To cut him some slack, he is really sick.
Somehow, my children manage to contract all of these terrible, but unidentifiable illnesses. The poor kid had every test under the sun done today. Everything from a strep test to blood cultures to a chest x-ray (saddest thing I've ever seen, they basically stretched him out and trapped him in a plastic tube). And the conclusion is....(drum roll)....he has a random, unidentifiable virus. Do you know how many times I have heard those words? This is at least the third for just Edward.
Jacob's out driving him around right now to try to get him to calm down. We do know for sure that his throat and stomach hurt and he can't really keep much down, so the poor kid is pretty miserable.
So, we are supposed to watch him for now and if he's still feverish tomorrow it's back to the doctor's office. Yay...
On the bright side, Emily's fever went away in a day and she is feeling quite a bit better! Not that I want her to still be sick, but a little less energetic would be nice. She's taken to yelling at Edward when he won't stop crying and is running in circles around me. Under normal circumstances we would be outside a lot, letting her run off this energy, but I'm not taking Edward outside so her energy is expended making messes.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow- hope things get better for little Edward!
Post a Comment