Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It Starts Today

I've been working out for a while, trying to lose some baby weight. It's not going so well. I've actually gained a little. Apparently yoga and jogging aren't going to cut it. I've heard lots of good things about the dvd "Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred". Then, I found out that it's only $9 at Walmart.

Starting today, both Jacob and I are going to workout with the dvd and we will be losing some weight!

Why am I blogging about this? Because it makes us accountable. I have now told all of you that we're going to do it and I expect you to hold us to our word. Now, if I keep putting it off, all of you will know what a lazy bum I am.

Hopefully I will be blogging about some weight loss soon!

PS - Edward is doing much better! His fever finally went away and he has stopped throwing up. His throat is still on the mend, but at least he's eating and sleeping a little bit.

1 comment:

Larysa said...

I love that workout! All of Jillan's workouts are really good. Have fun! You can do it!!