If you have not read my blog already today, scroll down for the first part of this story.
Holy cow, I feel like I'm dying. I never expected this whole 30 Day Shred thing to be easy. Just the name sounds hard and though I've never seen The Biggest Loser, I have heard the rumors about Jillian Michaels.
Alright, I will reveal my weak state....I made it through the warm-up and circuit 1. Circuit 1 consists of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs. That's it. We had 2 more circuits and the cool down to go and could barely stand. I can still barely stand and it's been close to an hour.
I knew I was out of shape, but I didn't know it was that bad!
Tomorrow's Goal: Make it from the beginning to the end of stage 2.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha. Everyone I know who has tried Jillian's videos gets their trash kicked, so don't feel bad. It is why she gets the results she claims...and why people on the Biggest Loser cry and throw up all the time.
It is HARD. yes it is. Keep going and it gets a little easier... that being said I haven't done the video in almost 2 weeks... ha!
I totally have that dvd! And yup, it's rough!! It's hard to believe, but it gets easier, I promise! And lucky you, you aren't doing it alone! Keep it up! **Funny side note- my GRANDMA introduced me to that workout dvd...
Post a Comment