Sorry, I have lots of other things I should be blogging about, but this is what's on my mind at the moment.
Last night was ridiculous! I felt like I had twin newborns! Edward got some shots yesterday, so I know what's going on with him, but I wish I knew what was up with Emily! Here's how my night went last night:
6:30 - Both kids are asleep (what?)
7:30 - Edward wakes up feeling feverish, won't eat, but takes some tylenol and goes back to sleep
8:30 - Emily wakes up feeling feverish, temp of 103, takes some medicine, watches one show and goes back to sleep
10:00 - I go to bed
10:30 - Edward starts whining
11:00 - I finally give up on trying to get Edward back to sleep and get up. The fever is back and he's hungry.
12:00 - Edward and I go back to sleep
2:30 - Emily wakes up, burning up again, more medicine, a drink and back to bed. As we're heading to her room I ask if she needs to go potty....no.
3:00 - Emily pees the bed. We change her sheets and put her back to bed
3:30 - Emily is up again for an unknown reason.
6:00 - Emily climbs into bed next to me and jabbers the whole time Jacob's getting ready for work
6:30 - Emily and I go back to sleep
7:00 - Edward starts crying and wakes both Emily and I up
8:00 (now) - Both kids still have temperatures of 103, Edward is asleep on my bed, Emily is laying on the floor watching Handy Manny with a washcloth on her head and keeping up the constant whine that has been going since 7.
I see a fun day in the works.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. Wow. Hope you can get some sleep, and that the fevers go down.
I'm sorry! I hope you can get some sleep soon.
(Use an eternal perspective here) Aren't you glad you didn't have to cart them to a babysitter? You got to stay home, take care of them and love them. :)
Post a Comment