Well, I didn't blog quite as frequently as planned during blogging month, but I did make a definite improvement over previous months! Really, considering how busy I've been and how terrible I've felt over the past month, I think it was an amazing accomplishment.
The current exciting news, is that as of today I am a college graduate! No diploma or teaching certificate yet, but today was my last day of school. I was supposed to have another week left, but BYU was nice and took pity on me. The past week has been really difficult because my contractions have been getting so much worse. (Really, I don't know how a person can have this many contractions and not be in labor.) It was getting very hard on me and on my mentor teacher. It's very hard to plan when I never knew what I was going to be able to do or when I was going to be able to be there. So, I spoke with my professor yesterday and she said to go ahead and have today be my last day. She said that BYU would be willing to forgive one week. So, somewhat unexpectedly, I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think it has quite sunk in yet that I am completely done with school.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! What a great accomplishment! I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous, but so happy for you! Good luck with the next few weeks, I hope you can get some relaxation and things will be better.
Hallelujah!! That is so exciting, congratulations! It feels good, doesn't it? Especially with baby #2 practically here! HOW EXCITING! :) Let us all know when the munchkin arrives
I can't believe you're done. I just switched my major and despite being able to say I FINALLY have my associates, I feel like I've just started again! Not that I mind...I think I'll prolong this student life a bit longer. Ask me that in about March of next year and I might have different views on the matter though =P Congratulations!!! ^____^
Post a Comment