As we suspected, it appears that Emily was waiting to start talking until she knew she could do it. Just this past week she has started using sentences and surprises us with at least 3 new ones every day. I didn't even know she could say half of these words, let alone use them in sentences. Here are just a few examples:
- I want fishes.
- More please
- No it's not!
- Yes please (So, cute! I gave her the pop-tarts she was asking for, even though I wasn't going to.)
- I'm so thirsty
- That's so precious
There are more, but those are the ones that are coming to mind at the moment. It's been so fun to listen to her! She's also started singing the ABC's, which completely baffles me. I may be slacking in my motherly duties, but I don't think I've ever sung the ABC's to her and if I have it hasn't been recently. I'm assuming they sing it in nursery or maybe she picked it up from a babysitter. She only makes it to D, but it's still very cute. She is still not a performer and only talks when she feels a need to do so. This makes it a little hard to catch a video of her talking, but I will continue to try.
1 comment:
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did she manage to learn the phrase "That's so precious"?!? CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment