It is finally here! No, not labor....not yet, but the end is finally in sight!
I love going to see the doctor and being told by his assistant that she honestly didn't expect to see me this week and then having him walk in and ask me why I'm still pregnant. Boy, do I wish I knew the answer to that question! But, the very good news is that if the baby does not come this week, I am being induced on Saturday!
It was somewhat unexpected. He had told me that the hospital wouldn't let him induce me until 39 weeks, but I didn't dare hope that I would get an appointment for the exact day I make it to 39 weeks. No complaints here though! I am definitely still hoping that the baby will come on his own before then, but it is so nice to have an end in sight. Though it doesn't immediately solve my physical issues, it definitely helps with the mental exhaustion.
1 comment:
Please let us know when you have your baby.
Post a Comment