Thursday, November 19, 2009
A Week At A Time
So, here is my promised update on the baby. Unfortunately, I don't have much to tell you. The doctor says that he thinks I still have a few weeks, but that could change at any time. For the time being, I am allowed to go about life as normal (except no traveling very far and no lifting anything really heavy). I will continue going to school and doing all that. However, all this can still change at pretty much any moment. I am living my life on a week to week basis. It's kind of like being a week away from my due date...except that week is going to last two months. We'll see how this goes. I might be crazy by the time the baby gets here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Keep that baby in as long as you can! Every day is progress at this point. I miss working in the NICU, but I would not wish that experience on you. Growing them inside is much easier! Good Luck! :)
Good luck!! I hope that baby stays cozy for a while :)
https://www.cekaja.com/info/rumus-excel-paling-sering-digunakan
Post a Comment