I haven't put any pictures on the blog in a long time, so I found a few to give you an update on what's going on, other than stuff with the baby. Enjoy!
The only pregnant picture of me you're going to get. Actually, it's the only picture that I have of me this pregnancy.
Emily is trying to feed her cookie to her doll. A few minutes after this was taken she got in trouble for crumbling the cookie on the floor. She turned right around and got mad at her doll for doing it. Clearly it was the doll's fault since she didn't eat it when she was supposed to.
At temple square with Nicole and Heath after the Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. It was an amazing concert. Natalie Cole was there and she always sings beautifully. David McCullough told stories about "Oh Little Town of Bethlehem" and "I'll Be Home For Christmas" that were very cool. However, the best part of the evening was Richard Elliot's organ solo. That seems strange since he's not any kind of special guest, but his arrangement was genius. He played "Good Kind Wenceslas", but most of the time it sounded more like the Nutcracker Suite. Apparently you had to be very familiar with "Good Kind Wenceslas" to even pick it out. It was absolutely amazing.
It was also lots of fun to meet Nicole and Heath! Nicole works with Jacob and it's always nice to meet the people that I hear so much about.
And just in case you ever wonder if your children are watching you, yes she is holding a pair of tweezers. Don't worry, I took them away before she could poke her eye out, but I couldn't resist a picture first.
1 comment:
I'm so glad things have gotten a little bit better for you! (Well, at least they appear so) Good job keeping that baby boy in the oven! 37+... awesome! Good luck and have a very merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment