This kid has been absolutely full of it this morning. It has been one thing after another.
- When asked why his pillow case was off his pillow, "I want to have a pillow fight with Sis."
- When told that I would set up his train set for him after he cleaned his room, "I don't want to play trains." Me: "Well, what if I want to play trains?" I now have a huge pile of trains on my bed and he still isn't cleaning his room.
- "Mom! I have a problem!" Problem = I got in William's crib to look for him (even though he has never slept in there) and I don't know how to get out.
- Ongoing dialogue with himself for most of the morning: "I broke my screwdriver, Dad is going to be so sad." "I can't find my screwdriver, Dad is going to be so sad." "I found my screwdriver, Dad is going to be so happy!" "I fixed my car, Dad will love it."
- He just walked up with a piece to his tool set on his upper lip, "Mustache" (or musmash, which is how he pronounces it)
- If anyone needs to talk to Eddie, his name is Mickey. Don't even try calling him Eddie.
Also, he better be going through a growth spurt, because he should not be eating like a teenager yet! A few days ago for breakfast he ate 2 bowls of cereal and an entire peanut butter sandwich. That same day, he was helping me with dinner and discovered a potato in the fridge that was left over from Sunday. He picked it up, sat there and ate the entire thing. He then ate all of his dinner and seconds. This morning for breakfast he had cereal and yogurt.
What a kid.
.jpeg)
1 comment:
He is a pretty funny kid. I also thought he handled the pool dip today very well...
Post a Comment