It's official! Jacob is once again a college student. And yes, I did make him take a first day of school picture. He is enrolled at MCC and is working on his pre-reqs for the nursing program. This semester he is taking Philosophy and Psychology. His schedule actually worked out really well. He works until 2 on Tuesday and Thursday and then heads to school until 5:30. So he's not gone terribly late and is able to still work full time by staying at work until 4:30, rather than 3:30, the rest of the week.
He said his first day went well. Of course, it was just going over syllabuses (syllabi?), but hopefully both classes will be interesting and not too difficult! He is already lamenting his inability to read novels. His time will now be spent reading Plato and such instead.
2 comments:
I can't say much for Philosophy, I never took it. But I really enjoyed my Psychology class at MCC...
I like the first day of school picture =P
So proud of Jacob!!! And working full time, what a load! You guys can do it!
Post a Comment