Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Good Man

It's official. I married a good man. I already knew that, but really, I just wanted to brag about him for a minute. I have not been feeling very well the past couple of days. Fortunately (or unfortunately), I'm not actually sick. I just feel kind nauseous and tired and gross. I mentioned to Jacob at one point that it might be a UTI, since this is what I feel like when I get those (and I do get them kind of frequently).

So, yesterday I was being whiny and texted him a couple of times about not feeling well. He came home from work with Walmart bags in hand and I found this on the table a few minutes later. As you can tell, I dove right into all three of them before I even took a picture. I'm not sure the M&Ms helped the nausea, but I figured the 7 Up would counteract them and they sure did taste good!


I am so grateful to have a husband who loves me and does nice things to make me feel better!

1 comment:

Jessica Biscuit said...

hee hee. cute :) I always knew I liked Jacob. :)