Alright, I say that time flies all the time, but I think this year really has just flown by. Part of it has been because I finally love my job! Yes, teaching preschool is frustrating and exhausting sometimes, but far less so than teaching older grades and with all the same rewards. Especially when I get to teach my own cute kids.
On May 20th, Emily graduated from preschool. Eddie did too, even though he still has two more years of it ahead of him. Poor kid.
I still have a little panic attack every time I think about Emily going off to kindergarten next year, but I know she'll do great. She is such a hard worker and is super smart! At graduation she was honored for being the class peacemaker. She always wants to make sure that everyone is happy. I sure do love her!
1 comment:
I know it has nothing to do with your kids...but cute shoes!!!
Post a Comment