Saturday, May 4, 2013

7 Years!

 Along with just an excuse to shoot at things, I also accompanied my husband on his shooting venture on Saturday because Sunday was our 7th wedding anniversary. We also went out that night and enjoyed some time sans children.

For our actual anniversary on Sunday, we celebrated by speaking in church. Yay! The good news is, we managed to give fairly coherent talks despite my choking fit and Jacob's crying. (I will be forever grateful to the teenage boy who went and got me some water.) Oiy. 

Who's ready for a trip down memory lane? I'm pretty sure that every year since we were married I have posted the same picture (or maybe I rotate between 2 pictures) on the blog. So this year, we are doing the non-posed pictures! 


Yay for amazing friends! We need to have a basement dwellers reunion. Seriously.





Awww....so little and cute!



Can you see through the fuzziness to the 'I'm about the puke' look on my face? Don't worry, it wasn't the cake. The cake tasted amazing.


Yay....brothers and roomies


1 comment:

Laura, RN said...

This wedding was one of MY happiest memories. I feel blessed that I got to be around Freshman year to watch the love develop. You two are awesome and I miss you!!!