Starting with the less frightening news. William had his first hair cut. You can't really tell. It's just even now and his baby mullet that was forming has been nipped in the bud.
And now for the frightening news. This kids thinks he's old enough to walk! He took his first steps on Saturday. Not walking between Mom and Dad like he's supposed to. He just took off from the preschool table on his own. He is walking more and more everyday. He still holds onto things if there is something available, but even that looks like it won't last much longer. Good thing he's so cute!
1 comment:
I really like that last picture of you guys. If I wanted to sound smart, I would say it captures perfectly an attempt to hold on to a child as he seeks for greater independence...
but really I think it's just cute. :)
Post a Comment