Monday, September 24, 2012

4 Months Old!

I'm starting to feel like I'm just bragging more by writing about William. He is super baby.

At his doctor's appointment last week, he weighed in at just under 17 pounds and is just over 26 inches long. That puts him in the 85th percentile for both height and weight and well on his way to being as big as Edward. It's still a little weird to see him wearing clothes that Edward was walking in. Some days I think he's going to just get up and start walking around.

He is still sleeping in our room, simply because we don't have a monitor and don't want to buy one. We have one, but one channel is really static-y and the other.....well, our neighbors must have the same monitor. I also haven't moved him just because he is so good and I hardly even notice him sleeping in the corner.



He has turned in to quite the drooler lately, I have feeling he may be teething. He gets fussy about it every now and then, but not much.

In exciting news, William is now the first child I have had to call poison control for. No, he didn't get into anything. His brother decided to paint his lips with nail polish. I had no idea how bad that was, so I figured it was better to just call and check. Turns out, nail polish is not toxic and will give them and irritated mouth and upset stomach at most. Williams mouth seemed to bother him a little that evening, but not much, It was a thrilling experience that I can now add to my list of things I never wanted to do.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Hey! We did nail polish recently too. I guess Jared didn't know it wasn't some special sauce!
William is such a handsome boy!