Eddie can also be a little nuts. He has been wearing these pajamas since last night, except for while we were at church, I drew the line there. He even insisted on sending a picture to Aunt Kayleen so she could see his toy story pajamas. I had to catch this video, just because I love the way he talks right now! He's understandable, but still cute.
William is starting to think he's a big kid and is getting frustrated that he can't play with the kids! So, I gave him a toy to love on for a little while. He definitely liked it.
And, here is my life today. (Or actually, yesterday, when I wrote this part of this post.)
This is what happens when I ignore the laundry. That is just the kids' clothes. I have watch 2 1/2 episodes of Downton Abbey while folding and have finally gotten Emily and Edward's clothes done and I'm about halfway through William's. I had to take a break for a few minutes. On a side note, I finally found a way that I can watch tv and actually hear it, understand it and stay awake through it. Emily is watching her movie in the living room, Edward and William are asleep and I am watching Downton Abbey in my room on the iPad, while folding clothes. It won't happen very often, but it's a start.
No comments:
Post a Comment