Halloween was a fun time this year, especially since Emily was old enough to be excited about the candy!
Our beautiful pumpkins that Jacob carved. I cleaned them out. I also made some tombstones that fell over and broke at the slightest breeze....that was kind of lame.
Emily dressed as Abby Cadabby. She loved her costume and even left her pigtails in all night! I tried again for church today and it lasted the normal 2 minutes. I guess Halloween is magic.
Emily and Jacob at the ward trunk-or-treat. Emily actually has an ear infection right now, so we just did this instead of normal trick-or-treating, she gets pretty crabby in the evenings. She got more candy than any 18 month old needs anyway.
Jacob and I just wore scrubs for our costumes. He was supposed to have his stethoscope, making him a doctor and I was supposed to have a witches hat, making me a witch doctor, but we forgot our accessories. Two of our friends were also wearing scrubs, so we just decided that we had dressed up as Reed and Jyll for Halloween. They were a paradox or "pair-of-docs".
2 comments:
Very cute pictures. You guys did more than we did for costumes! We have been sick, so the boys "trick-or-treated" to different bedrooms in our apt. We had a couple friends over so they could at least go to more than two rooms :)
Clarissa, I love you guys! What a happy family! I can't wait to see you in Dec/Jan!
Post a Comment