Friday, November 6, 2009

Redoing

In lieu of planning my lessons this week, we've been having fun redecorating the house. Jacob read an article that said that every home should have a picture of the Savior and a picture of the temple. We've had the first one covered since we got married, but we've kind of been counting our wedding picture as a picture of the temple. As you can see below, you can't even tell it's the temple. So, we moved all our family pictures to accommodate for a lovely picture of the temple and one of the First Presidency. I really love how it turned out.

Yes one of the frames is empty, it will be the new baby when he gets here!


This picture, which didn't turn out well in the photograph, we just got today and will be hung in the nursery. We went to Costco for chicken and Greg Olsen was there! The picture was only $20 and someone at Costco got smart and put picture frames on sale. So, we got it signed and are very excited to hang it in the nursery tomorrow.

I also did some redoing on my look this week. Alright, not much of a change, but I did get new glasses! Surprisingly, after having not seen an eye doctor in 5 years, my prescription was only worse by .25 in each eye (Jacob will tell me how to say that correctly later.) It's nice to have glasses that I can see out of and that stay on my face!



On a random side note (I know, I need to learn to stick to one topic per post) Emily is turning into such a big girl. Tonight she didn't want to sit on my lap as we read stories and sang songs, she had to sit next me. It didn't work well in the rocking chair and felt very strange to be singing primary songs without a little girl on my lap.

No comments: