Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Favorite Things

Emily has turned into quite the opinionated young lady lately, so I thought I would record some of her favorite things.

1. Not wearing pants
2. Wearing Mom's shoes (especially wedges and slippers)
3. Her Halloween bucket


4. Bubbles (I have a cute video of this that will be posted later if I can get blogspot to work.)



5. Reading books, any book will do. She does have her favorites, but even Mom and Dad's books that don't have pictures work for her.



6. Tinker Bell (It's more of an obsession, really)
7. My Friend's Tigger & Pooh (There are not nearly enough episodes On Demand, I've seen them all too many times.)
8. Her baby
9. Blankie
10. The Christmas tree (She's slowing learning to leave it alone.)
11. Fruit snacks (especially the Tinker Bell ones)
12. Princesses
13. Yogurt

No comments: