Anyways, school started again yesterday and I had class from 1-6 so we didn't really do anything to celebrate. Jacob did just bring me a beautiful rose though, so I feel pretty special!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
3 Years
As of yesterday, Jacob and I have been married for 3 years. I am still amazed. On one hand, I feel like the wedding was just yesterday. On the other hand, I can't even imagine life without Jacob. He takes such good care of Emily and I. We are both so blessed to have him as a husband and father. I was going to use this post to do fun review of pictures from our wedding and the past 3 years. However, our computer that has all our pictures on it seems to have crashed. We did have the foresight to get an external hard drive for Christmas, so they're not gone. Just not so accessable at the moment. It's rather frustrating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
yes...this is like FOREVER too late but I remembered your anniversary on my mission just so you know. ^_^ but I am glad that you married Jacob cuz I like him! probably better than anyone you could have married! Not that I REALLY have the power to judge that but hey, if God thought so too then its good enough for me! hee hee! I'm glad you are so happy and you have a cute little family! ^_^
Post a Comment