Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Pregnant

I think the word has spread fairly well by now. Facebook has enormous power. But for those who don't know, Beckstead #2 is on the way! I am due around the end of the year/beginning of next year. So far, it hasn't been nearly as bad as last time, but we'll see if that continues to hold true! Right now I'm just feeling really tired and hungry all the time. No nausea to report yet. Those who suffered through my complaining with Emily are probably with me in hoping that this time will be better! Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know our exciting news!

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Whoa! Congrats, Clarissa!

The Helms Family said...

Yay! I am glad to not be the only one on their second! haha. No but that's really exciting. Congratulations!

Christine and Nick said...

congrats! Hope this one goes better for you!

Eric and Breana said...

Yay! Congrats! That's so fun.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I apparently don't check facebook often enough! I've been trying (sort of) to get together with your brother, but can't seem to get back with him. I have talked to him once though. He sounds so grown up and different! I hope I can see him before he goes home!