
(Yes, she can walk, for anyone who didn't know!)
Last Saturday we got to have an amazing birthday party for Emily. It was really stressful and I'm definitely glad I don't have to do it for another year, but it was fun none the less! She had lots of fun with so many friends a cousins to play with. Of course, after trying to open her presents all week, she was completely uninterested in that part of the day. She actually kept trying to wander off. We caught this really cute picture of her eating cake, but she never got really messy with it. She just picked at the frosting forever. Her uncles even tried to shove the cake in her face and she still didn't eat much. For more picture, see Facebook.
2 comments:
She is growing up so fast. Thanks for posting pictures and videos to help us feel closer. Cute, cute, cute.
Wow! A whole year already?! Crazy! I can't believe how fast time goes. Before I know it, Carrie will be in the same boat. Emily is adorable, I'm glad I got to see you when you guys came to AZ. Hope all is going well with you!!
Post a Comment