Saturday, February 28, 2009

Funny Stories

This morning, Emily was such a good girl. She sat quietly in her highchair and ate her breakfast without throwing anything on the floor or wanting my breakfast instead. I was very impressed...and then I got her out. She had pulled all the crusts off her bread and shoved them into the corners of her highchair. Don't get me wrong, I'm still somewhat impressed with her. That's amazing that she pulled all those off, but seriously?! Aren't kids supposed to start that when they're like 2?
In other news, the outfit she's wearing today is adorable, though slightly big on her and her hair is almost long enough to put clips in! By the time I took this picture her hair had almost all come out of the clip, but it worked for a minute!
The most exciting news though is that she's started walking! It's hilarious because she gets so excited that she's doing it that she ends up losing her balance. So, thus far she usually only makes it about 5 or 6 steps before she falls down, but it is so cute and she's getting better everyday!

1 comment:

Christine and Nick said...

how fun! It won't take long for her to be running everywhere! Thats what Callie is doing. Its so fun though!