Thursday, February 28, 2008
Tired
So, why am I blogging right now? Not because I have anything interesting to say, but because neither of us have written in a while and I don't want to work on my psychology midterm. Sounds like a good reason to me. Really, I've been trying to think of something interesting to write, but our lives have not been incredibly interesting lately. (Clarissa gets up and walks away...and doesn't come back. Jacob gets home and finds this blog post still open and decides to add to it.) Hey, how is everybody? Well, Clarissa is right, nothing really interesting has happened to us recently. We're just working and Clarissa is going to school. She, actually, is quitting her job in about a week. But, she is going to start teaching piano lessons, so if you, or anyone you know is looking for a teacher, give her a call. Well, I guess I'll go as well. We'll post again later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment