So, is anyone else ready for the snow to stop falling? Don't get me wrong, I love the stuff. I still need to go snowboarding before the season is over. But I feel that it is being a little excessive. In the past week, we have had 3 full blown snowstorms, with another on the way today. I was just wondering what everyone else's thoughts on the matter are.
On another note, earlier this week, I was sitting with Clarissa and had my hand over her stomach. I could feel the baby hitting and pushing against my hand as if she were trying to get her mom to move it. Then something weird happened. She moved and I think her forearm or somthing pushed out against my hand. It was the first time I had felt anything other than her hitting or kicking. It was a wonderful experience. I cannot wait 'til April. These next 2 months are going to be agonizing. You see, I don't have a whole lot of patience, so it's going to be interesting.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really like snow, and I think it's better than just being cold, but I've had about enough for this winter. It's going to take the rest of the winter and into the spring to melt it all, so I hope it stops soon.
p.s. you think they are agonizing for YOU? Just imagine for a second what your WIFE feels like!!!
Post a Comment