Saturday, February 9, 2008

Haircut and Kicking


Well, here is me again, with a bigger belly and shorter hair. Much shorter hair. I was getting really tired of the massive amounts of hair that I had. It's gotten thicker with pregnancy and since I now have enough body heat for 4 or 5 people, I just couldn't take it anymore. So, I chopped it all off today. It's going to take some getting used to, but I definitely like it. So, I know that not many of you who read this have had kids. But for those who have, has anyone had a baby kick them for 6 or 7 hours straight? I'm starting to believe that my daughter is amazingly active. Granted, she's only kicked for that long once, but my insides are still feeling bruised from the experience, and 3 or 4 hours at a time is pretty much a daily thing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't remember my boys being quite that active, but they were pretty wiggly, and even more so when they came out! I can't get Derik to hold still! Our plane ride is going to be interesting with him on my lap! Yikes!

Lauren said...

Clarissa, I'm so excited for you! And from the activity level of your baby, I'll bet you're pretty excited to give birth. I have no idea when, but I promise I'll come visit when the baby's born. Do you have a name yet?

Emily said...

Clarissa! I know I said it on your facebook, but I really really love your hair. It's super mega cute. :)

I really miss you!!!!!!

Emily Woods

Anonymous said...

Yes...babies kick me constantly when they are on the inside! I suggest ambien for a good nights sleep since you won't get any for a while once the baby is born.