Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Road Closures
So, I went in to work today to find out that my boss went skiing yesterday. While on the mountain, it started to snow, and snow a lot. So, when he decided that he had had enough skiing for the day, he ventured down to the lodge. There, he found out that the road off the mountain had been closed for the night. He still has not gotten back, and I have a completely double-booked afternoon ahead of me. We are praying that he gets to the office by 1 or 2 this afternoon. If he doesn't, it means having to tell nearly 40 patients that they have to again reschedule their appointments to a later date. I hate my job. If anyone can offer any suggestions on calming techniques, I would be most grateful. Or, if you know of any medical jobs that are open, that would be cool too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment