Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby Registry

Clarissa and I went to Babys'R'Us yesterday and did the whole registry thing again. It was definitely entertaining to walk through the store and look at all the stuff. The ladies at the front kept telling us to make sure and register for all the baby's new furniture and stuff. The funny part was, we already have a crib, the baby's crib accesories are already taken care of, and they really don't have a huge selection of high chairs. But, it was a lot of fun to try out all the gliders and rockers they had, and look at all the crazy furniture for children that was there. They honestly have huge armoires for children. I don't know of many children that have that much stuff, but there were also a lot of really cute coordinating sets as well. You all should go look sometime. Well, back to studying for the lesson I haven't even begun to prepare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on passing!