Friday, January 18, 2008

Pregnancy


As most, if not all, of you know, our first baby is now on her way! She's due April 10th, putting Clarissa at about 7 months along now. This is the most recent picture we have and I am happy to report that I finally look pregnant and not just fat. It took a long time to get to this point! The first trimester was awful since I was sick for the entire 3 months, plus some. The second trimester has been lots better! My only issue now is clautrophobia. I cannot handle being in crowded rooms, especially if they're also hot. Apparently my daughter is also claustrophobic. She kicks at anything I put on or near my stomach until it gets moved. Even my legs are included in that, which can making sitting a problem some days! Most of the time it's fun to feel her moving around though!

4 comments:

Women Share Words said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lauren said...

Clarissa, you look so good! Maybe that's not something I should say about pregnancy, but you look radiant. I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

You are so cute! I can't believe it's been 2 years since you guys got married! We're going on 4! Does that mean we're getting old?

Emily said...

You are sooo cute Clarissa! Awww! :) I'm so excited for you guys!