Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dancing Queen

Emily has been taking dance classes for a few months now and she is loving it! It's a general dance/tumbling class, which I love because it lets her learn a little bit of everything.

Last night was her first recital. 


It was not one of my finer parenting moments. When we left for her class at 3:45, it was not cold. When we went to pick her up at 4:30, it was not cold. We went straight from there to the park for the recital and by the time it started at 5, it was freezing and my poor kid had no tights and was wearing slip-on shoes that she planned to take off while she was dancing. She said she wasn't cold, but I felt bad for her.


But despite the cold, she did awesome! They danced to Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree. I love watching little kids dance. They are concentrating so hard and still only getting half of it, but they are just so dang cute while doing it!





We've been so grateful to Miss Shayla decided to start teaching! Emily is loving every minute of it.

No comments: