Little Miss Emily is obsessed with ballet and has been asking for at least a year when her ballet class starts. Not, 'can I take ballet". Not, 'when are you going to sign me up for ballet'. When does my ballet class start? We finally broke down and signed her up for a Princess Ballet & Jazz summer camp. She is loving it. All I've been able to get from her is that they do something with flowers and running fancy.
For preschool summer camp, we did a Wacky Wednesday. The kids had great fun coming up with wacky things to wear.
This kid has decided recently that everything needs to go around his neck. Cute, but it does stress Mom out a bit when I find him wandering around with strings wrapped around his neck.
1 comment:
Emily is a smart one. I like the way she thinks. :)
Post a Comment