A couple weeks ago the boys both had their well checks. True to course, Eddie is really short and William is a beast! Here are their stats.
Eddie:
Weight: 32.6 (30 %)
Height : 35.5 (5% - He's finally on the chart!)
William
Weight: 21.4 (70%)
Height: 29 (60%)
William really is just to odd man out in this family and I have a feeling he's going to give me a run for my money over the next few months. I thought Emily and Edward were active kids. They crawled around the room I put them in, they pulled things off shelves every couple of days. William never stays in the room I put him in and empties shelves, cupboards, whatever he can reach multiple times a day!
And as you can see, he finds himself quite hilarious!
1 comment:
He has a face that could get away with it. Don't ever ask me to babysit your kids because they could probably burn the house down and I would just say "I couldn't do anything, they were too darn cute!"
Post a Comment