I mentioned Eddie's imaginary friends in my last post. They are all (I don't know how many there actually are) really short, invisible, and follow him around all the time. They are also starting to be quite rascally.
Today while we were at the store, Eddie couldn't walk right because they kept pushing him. They also run around and throw things when they're not supposed to. However, my favorite trait they have developed (not) is that they tell Eddie what to do, all the time. And apparently, they are much more persuasive than Mom. For example, Eddie will be throwing a screaming, crying fit, suddenly stop and cheerfully inform me that his friends told him to stop crying. I will ask him to pick something up and he won't do it. A few minutes later, he comes back and picks it up because his friends told him to. They also turn up frequently when he gets in trouble, they told him to do it.
Other times, they're pretty cute though, like when Eddie plays Yahtzee with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment