Here she is rocking out and drumming. She got this set up all by herself, she even went and got Brandon's drum sticks.
And now, torturing the frog that we caught at the park...
And now, some pictures of Halloween in reverse order (because that's how they uploaded and I don't feel like trying to fix it).
I know it's kind of hard to see, but she has TinkerBell on her pumpkin, she loved it.
Emily and Dad carving pumpkins. Or Emily watching Dad, this was way too gross for her.
Halloween jammies! Edward's glow in the dark, they're awesome.
And our little cowgirl and sheriff.
He got a sucker at the trunk-or-treat and thought it was the coolest thing ever.
The mini petting zoo at the trunk-or-treat. Emily had fun looking at all the animals!
Emily and Aunt Sara match!
All the kids, ready for trunk-or-treating!
I didn't get pictures of Jacob and I in our costumes. I threw on a Dorothy costume that my mom made for me years ago at the last minute and Jacob dressed up as comfortable, in his words. He wore board shorts and a t-shirt.
Overall, it was a very fun Halloween. We spent Saturday night at the ward trunk-or-treat, eating good food, playing fun games and of course, getting tons of candy. We never did get Emily to say trick-or-treat, but she did tell me that she got candy after every car. It took a long time for her to realize that everyone was going to give her candy.
On Halloween we gathered with some of the other neighbors around a fire in one neighbor's drive-way and passed out candy to the trick-or-treaters.
2 comments:
Cute costumes for your kids! Maybe I'll copy it next year! (since my kids will be about the same age)
I love the Halloween jammies- your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment