And here is his hair now! (He wanted to eat, not get his picture taken.) It turned out pretty well, but I will definitely be having Jacob help me next time. Turns out, this is a two person job. One person to cut and one person to hold his head still.
As usual, Emily's recent accomplishments all involve a lot of mischief.
Edward is still trying to get rid of a cough from being sick a few weeks ago, so we decided to set up the humidifier the other night. It was not working, but fortunately we have two, so we just set up the other one and Jacob decided to try and fix that one the next day. So, the next night he took it apart and found this...
No wonder it wasn't working. I don't know how she managed it, but somehow Emily shoved a bunch of Q-tips right into the motor. She's incredible. I always think I've finally put everything that she can destroy out of reach and then she finds something else.
No comments:
Post a Comment