Monday, February 8, 2010

Dancing


Emily's new favorite activity is dancing. I'm getting pretty good exercise with her constantly insisting I dance with her. At this moment, I was feeding Edward, so she decided to dance with Tinker Bell instead. This video is only the end of her dance, she really did this during the entire song.


And yes, those are 12 month old pants that are slowly falling off. She is so dang skinny, pants just do not fit her.

3 comments:

Christine and Nick said...

You need to get the cd Moussercise. It has disney songs set to techno beats, typical aerobics music. Callie loves it and goes CRAZY to it. Although Emily's dancing seems more controlled than Callie's. Callie's dancing is more like lets run and spin throughout the room until we fall over dizzy... :)

Unknown said...

So cute. And my boys were the same way with pants. . .they make the waists WAY too big.

The Helms Family said...

Kameryn has the same problem with pants and she has that same tinkerbell too.