Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Arizona Or BUST!!


So, for those of you who don't know, and to make it official, we are moving to Arizona. We were hoping to move in the next month or two, but we're not sure. The plan was to transfer my (Jacob) job down to one of the donor centers in the area. My FM (facility manager) talked to the GM (general manager) of the Southwest Division on Tuesday and was told that they actually don't have any open positions that I could move to. That means that we are basically on the job hunt...again. I really wish I could stay with the same company for more than a year, but oh well. Clarissa has a lot better chance of getting a decent position down in AZ vs. UT. So, if any of you who are already in Arizona know of any open jobs, let us know.

4 comments:

Christine and Nick said...

I'm so jealous! It will be a few years before we can go back to AZ...

Jessica Biscuit said...

like the story of my life is that I FINALLY move to where my friends are, and then they move away. But that's cool, I've still got some time before you leave! I'll miss you when you're gone though!

Emily said...

lucky you to get out of this utah weather and down to the sunshine! good luck on the job hunt!

Elissa said...

Wow- good luck with the move!