Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sleeping

I don't get it. At night, Edward can't sleep unless I am touching him. Thus, he ends up sleeping in our bed, which I really don't like. I have tried everything to get him to sleep and he just won't do it. So, I end up letting him sleep in our bed so that I can get some sleep. Then, during the day, this is what happens:



This is what he looks like right now, he's been in this position for over 2 hours. Why can't he do this at night? I was thinking that if we could break the cycle, he would sleep at night. Maybe he just still had day and night mixed up. Nope, no matter how much he sleeps at night and how much he is awake during the day, he still won't sleep by himself at night and will sleep anywhere during the day. What the heck?



As a side note, Emily is very good at sharing. She frequently brings Edward her blanket and baby when he starts crying. She is a very nice big sister.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, i hope my kid loves sleeping anywhere, cuz I don't know if i can handle it. However, he has the most amount of blonde hair i've ever seen on a child in my life!! super cute!

Rebecca said...

Sorry about the sleeping, but how CUTE that Emily is so good with him. And my goodness, his hair is so light and golden! It's adorable!

Emily said...

His hair is amazing! It's almost unreal! I have never seen a baby with hair like that, ever!

I'm so sorry you're getting so little sleep. Have you tried taking the shirt off that you wore that day and putting it in his bed with him, like a blanket on top? Not getting sleep is the worst. I hope he starts sleeping for you soon!