I should actually start writing book reviews on here, I think it would be a great use of this space. But, I just wanted to quickly say that anyone with wiggly, small children should check out From Head to Toe by Eric Carle. It shows them things that animals can do and asks if they can do it to. Emily was laughing hysterically and having so much fun with it. She generally won't mimic things, but she did this time! I would not recommend using it as a bedtime story. I just did so without knowing what the book was and got her way wound-up. But, it is a very cute book, way fun for little kids and not painful for mom! (As some children's books can be.) I would definitely recommend checking it out next time you're at the library!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Book Recommendation
I should actually start writing book reviews on here, I think it would be a great use of this space. But, I just wanted to quickly say that anyone with wiggly, small children should check out From Head to Toe by Eric Carle. It shows them things that animals can do and asks if they can do it to. Emily was laughing hysterically and having so much fun with it. She generally won't mimic things, but she did this time! I would not recommend using it as a bedtime story. I just did so without knowing what the book was and got her way wound-up. But, it is a very cute book, way fun for little kids and not painful for mom! (As some children's books can be.) I would definitely recommend checking it out next time you're at the library!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Eric Carle. :)I have boxes and boxes of children's books in my room. They can be so fun!
Post a Comment