
It has been a fun week! Emily got to meet her Uncle Matt for the first time! For any who may not know, Matt is my brother who has been serving a mission in South Korea for the past two years. Of course Emily warmed right up to him. It was so nice to see hime again! It was also a sad week because we said goodbye to my brother Scott as he entered the MTC and from there will serve in the Orlando, Florida Spanish Speaking mission. (As an aside, I like the new way of doing things at the MTC. Since they're just doing curb drop-off, we said our goodbyes at our place and then my parents took him and dropped hime off. Really, the whole thing at the MTC was just as excuse to cry longer. I did not miss it!) We will definitely miss Scott, it's a good thing that a mission is such a worthy cause! I am not good at remembering to take pictures, so I don't have any of Matt and Scott until we get the family pictures we had taken back. However, the above picture demonstrates what happens when I leave the two of them babysitting Emily!
No comments:
Post a Comment