Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I was just putting pictures on the computer and wanted to share a few with all of you!
Our first attempt at really doing Emily's hair. It was way cute, but only lasted for 1/2 an hour, which was longer than I expected really. Her hair is starting to hang it her eyes, but she doesn't like to have anything in it!
Emily the pirate.
You can't really tell in the picture, but that scratch extends up onto her eyelid, making her look like she's been attacked or something. She actually just got in a fight with the bookcase.
Here is a little bit of Emily's favorite activity. She is doing it as I write this. I don't have time to read enough stories for her liking, so she reads them to herself.
2 comments:
The Davis reading blood runs strong and deep in that girl
you guys are so cute! it's going to be so fun vacationing with you in a couple weeks! =)
Post a Comment