Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Clapping

(Sorry, we are still have technical difficulties and are thus pictureless, so you'll just have to imagine this one.)
 Emily has recently become obsessed with clapping. Anytime someone says Yay! or Hooray! she will start clapping. Anytime there is clapping happening on tv, she gets very excited and joins in. Literally, she will run in from the other room so that she can clap with the people on tv. I think that Rachael Ray and Dancing With The Stars are her favorite shows because they involve lots of clapping. But today beat all of that. It was nap time and we were doing the usual story reading and song singing routine. She does all kinds of fun things while I sing to her like singing with me, sticking her fingers in my mouth so I can't sing and occasionally trying to stick her toes in my mouth. Today, she just listened intently through each song, giving me a generous round of applause at the end of each. It was so adorable and definitely one of those moments that make me glad I'm a mom!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute. Those definitely are the moments that make you love your life!!