Jacob has officially won the award for the best husband in the world. This week has been really crazy for me, with tests, big projects and a baby who has decided that she's suddenly a momma's girl. (This whole idea of getting one tooth right after the other is not my favorite.) Yesterday I headed for class at 7:15, as usual, and then got to go take a midterm right after. When I got to my car afterward, there was a note from Jacob saying that I had a lot of choices to make when I got home. I was a little confused, but very hopeful that he was doing something sweet. I was right! When I got home, he had cleaned up the house and put cute little notes all over everything. My choices were things such as whether I wanted to play
games or watch a movie (if I chose movie, there were already a stack set out and a note asking which one I wanted to watch), what I wanted for lunch, and my personal favorite, whether I wanted a bubble bath, massage or both. There were also lots of fun random ones like whether I would like a cookie and what I wanted done with a stack of things that have been sitting on the counter. It was a very relaxing day, during which I did absolutely nothing productive! I love you sweetheart!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment