Monday, October 29, 2012

Crazy Kids

I fail at blogging in October. I don't know what happened, blogging just never reached the top of my to-do list. So, here is a summary and some pictures of our month!

  • Emily got to participate in her first Primary Program. There was lots of waving at mom, doing random things with her hands and dancing. Apparently she can't sing without dancing. Amidst all that, she managed to sing a surprising amount of the songs and said her part ('baby blessings').
  • Edward got potty trained! He was not at all interested, but Mom and Dad are not loving buying diapers for two children. Emily and Dad went on a Daddy/Daughter date one Saturday (Primary Program Practice, lunch at Chick-fil-a, Hotel Transylvania and the grocery store), while I stayed home and used the potty training in a day method on Eddie. He did surprisingly well and his progress was not hampered by the fact that he got croup that night. He's still not accident free, but he's doing pretty well! However, I vote that Jacob gets to potty train William while I play with the older kids.
  • William is now 5 months old and still awesome. His siblings play with him like he's a toy and he pretty much doesn't care.




He is also very tricky. I have no idea how he got the curtain from behind his swing, but he was not letting go.


This is his new favorite toy. It adds lots of noise during dinner time, but distracts him from the fact that we're eating and not giving him any.


And, he's just adorable.


Lastly, my cute pirates! The ward trunk-or-treat was on Friday, so they've already been able to wear their costumes. They decided several weeks ago that they wanted to be Jake, Izzy and Cubby. I was pretty excited that they agreed on something that was so easy to make.




1 comment:

Jessica Biscuit said...

kudos on the potty training and also the Halloween costumes. I've decided that my kid's will just be ghosts every year whether they want to or not. That or Jehovah's Witnesses as I always seem to be too lazy to celebrate Halloween at all.

I wish I had, had time to stop by and see you when I was in AZ.