Friday, March 16, 2012

Pictures

I was just downloading the pictures from our camera onto the computer and found some I wanted to share.

Emily loves playing with the camera, so this is what half the pictures I found looked like.

Like father, like son. Edward wants to be just like his dad.

Jacob's birthday! Last week was Jacob's 27th birthday. We celebrated at home on his actual birthday with teriyaki steak, loaded mashed potatoes and molten chocolate cake. The next night, he and I went out on a date to Panda Express and to see "This Means War". It was a really good movie. The people who made it are geniuses. It was perfect for date night because it has all the action the guys like, with a chick flick hidden inside. The next day we had a party with family and friends and really enjoyed that too!

I don't have anything to say about this one, he's just adorable.


1 comment: