Emily: Mom, there's dirts in my bathtub! (two black dots)
Me: It's ok
Emily: They won't hurt me? They love me so they won't hurt me?
.......................
I was bringing the vacuum into the living room and pushed aside a white blanket that was in my path...
Emily: Mom! Don't ruin my pond! That's not very nice! Please don't ruin my pond anymore!
.......................
I walked into the toy room to see Eddie picking up the crayons and putting them away (without being asked)
Me: Eddie! Are you cleaning up?
Emily: Mom, he's a smart kid. (In that tone of voice that says, geez you're so dumb)
......................
During chore time:
Me: Emily, get your toys picked up please.
Emily: But mom, I'm a princess.
Me: Well, princesses still have to do their chores
Emily: But I'm a dead princess.
(How do you argue with that?)
......................
Emily comes out of her room while she's supposed to be napping: "Mom, can you come help me close my eyes and mouth? It's too hard and crazy."
.......................
This morning, about 8: "You need to go have a shower and get dressed Mom. We're not having a jammy party today. Maybe you can have a jammy party another day."
It's a good thing I have Emily around to keep me on track!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like the dead princess one. There is no arguing with that. =P
Sorry your hopes for a jammie party were dashed, that's what you get for ruining emily's pond I guess =P
I love kid quotes. That last one was awesome! haha
and HOW OLD is SHE? LOL
In response to the "dead princess"... I'd just say "well then, dead princesses won't have much need for toys" Let's see what she says to THAT! haha :)
I have jammy parties all the time... don't tell Emily that.
Post a Comment